1. Cristiano Ronaldo's wish would be to join PSG or Chelsea.
However, Mohammed bin Salman wants to sign him for 6 or 18 months for Newcastle and then send him to Al-Nassr FC afterwards, with an offer of €300M!
2. 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗘: Pep Guardiola has renewed his contract at Manchester City.
Pep Guardiola: “So pleased to be staying for another two years.
I can’t thank everyone at the club enough for trusting me. I am happy, comfortable and have everything I need to do my job. I know the next chapter of the club will be amazing for the next decade.”
3. 𝗢𝗙𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟: France have confirmed that Lucas Hernandez torn his ACL in the game against Australia.
He will miss the rest of the World Cup and the rest of the season.
Gutted for him.
4. David Beckham is ‘open to talks’ about being involved in potentially buying Manchester United.
5. Barcelona are edging closer to agreeing a deal to sign Ruben Neves!
6. The Glazers want more than £5 billion for Manchester United. It would be around £6/7 billion.
The current shares are worth around £2.5 billion.
7. Manchester United will save around €19.5M with the departure of Cristiano Ronaldo, who did not wish to receive a payment after his divorce from the club.
United should reinvest the money in youngsters this winter!
8. Real Madrid are clear in their vision: Jude Bellingham is the missing piece to complete the club's transition from Kroos, Casemiro and Modrić.
9. 39-year-old Atiba Hutchinson is the oldest outfield player at the 2022 World Cup.
He is the only member of the Canada squad that had been born when they made their tournament debut in 1986.
Now he's captain of the Maple Leaf at their second.
10. OFFICIAL: Cristiano Ronaldo has been banned for two games and fined £50,000 by the FA for hitting a phone out of a fan's hand at Goodison Park last season. The ban will apply to domestic games at his next club
11. England are confident Harry Kane will be fit to face USA after scan on his ankle.
12. FULL TIME
🇪🇸 Spain 7 : 0 Costa Rica 🇨🇷
13. On the day he becomes Spain’s youngest-ever player at a World Cup, 18-year-old Gavi scores a perfect volley.
14. Canada are the first World Cup team since 1978 to attempt at least 20 shots and 1 penalty kick and not score a goal.
They took the pitch to 'Started From the Bottom'. The latest victims of the Drake curse.
15. Spain's 7-0 win against Costa Rica is their largest victory in World Cup history.
They didn't even face a shot.