1. Former Chelsea midfielder Oscar, football's 5th-highest earner, is ready to take a huge salary cut to leave Chinese club Shanghai Port and sign for Barcelona.
2. DEAL DONE: Everton have announced the signing of Aston Villa winger Anwar El Ghazi on an initial loan deal.
3. Manchester City are targeting young Brazil left-back Abner Vinicius, who plays for Athletico Paranaense.
4. Jarrod Bowen is open to the idea of making a transfer to Liverpool in the summer.
5. Aston Villa have agreed personal terms with Robin Olsen as they look to sign him on loan from Roma.
The goalkeeper is currently at Sheffield United, so his stay would need to be cut short.
6. Arsenal face frustration in their pursuit of Arthur Melo as Juventus will refuse to let the midfielder leave the club until they sign a replacement.
7. Newcastle's ongoing search for a centre-back has led them to former Manchester United and England defender Chris Smalling.
8. Barcelona would be prepared to sell Sergiño Dest in the summer for around €20M.
Chelsea have been linked with the USMNT right-back.
9. Sevilla have rejected a €25m bid from Newcastle for centre-back Diego Carlos.
His release clause is €80m.
10. DEAL DONE: Getafe have announced the signings of Borja Mayoral and Gonzalo Villar on loan from Roma.
11. Manchester United are in a good position to sign Napoli and Spain midfielder Fabián Ruiz.
12. Atlético Madrid have identified Manchester United full-back Diogo Dalot as a transfer target.
RB Leipzig's Rasmus Christensen and Valencia's Daniel Wass are also under consideration as they look to replace Kieran Trippier.
13. Borussia Dortmund have joined Barcelona in the race to sign Andreas Christensen from Chelsea. The defender will become a free agent in the summer.
14. Manchester United have offered midfielder Donny van de Beek to Newcastle and Borussia Dortmund.
15. After completing the signing of Chris Wood, Newcastle are now trying pull off an audacious £80m swoop for RB Leipzig midfielder Amadou Haidara, who has also been linked to Manchester United.